Privacy advisory notice
D.Lgs. 196/2003 – Use of personal data information sheet
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to inform you that in accordance with article. 13 of Decree law n° 196/2003, Tekcnoplast.it shall use any personal information supplied in compliance with the applicable law.
The information requested is optional, a refusal to comply could cause the service not to be carried out. The Proprietor of the personal data is Tekcnoplast (with legal address in Zona Industriale La Martella C.da Monacelle Lotti A53-A54, 75020 Matera), represented by its President, who can directly or indirectly elaborate the data, also availing himself of the work of a third party, whether internal or external to the company. Personal data shall not be sold or otherwise disclosed.
This Privacy advisory notice concerns personal information collected by Tekcnoplast.
Information is gathered from numerous sources, such as;
– Information disclosed directly by yourself
– Personal information gathered while consulting our website, using our services or watching our online adverts.
– Personal information gathered from other sources, such as available sources for commercial purposes. All personal information is gathered with the aim to personalize any company or product communications and to develop high quality products and services.
Information gathered is used to offer products and services, to offer product news and to manage the Tekcnoplast website and services.
We do not disclose personal information to third parties without explicit consent.
With consent we can share information with:
– with suppliers of other services, who work on behalf of Tekcnoplast and our business partners to send joint communications regarded to be of interest
– To protect and defend Tekcnoplast rights and property (including the application of our Terms and Conditions)
– When requested by law and/or public authorities.
In accordance with art. 7 of Decree Law. 196/2003, you have the right to exert, at any time, your rights in regards to the treatment of data by the Proprietor, and in particular:
– to exercise the right to obtain the confirmation of data, any communications pertaining thereto and their origin;
– the name of the Proprietor, Managers or any other persons the data could be disclosed to or gain knowledge of in the capacity as manager or appointee;
– the update, modification or integration of data
– the cancellation, the transformation by anonymous form or the interruption of data used in violation of law;
– certification that the steps illustrated in c) and d) have been reviewed by those on the receiving end of the personal information with the exception of when such fulfillment proves impossible or whether it would require a considerably disproportionate investment of resources compared to the tutelary right;
– you have the right to oppose the use of personal information even if such information is destined to be used for sending publicity material or other direct sales materials, for use in market research or communications of a sales and marketing nature.
The access to, the correction and integration of, or the restriction and opposition to personal information can be requested at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Statement on cookies
Session cookies are essential to distinguish users connected, and are useful to prevent a feature being provided to the wrong user, as well as for security purposes to prevent attacks to the Site. Session cookies do not contain personal information and last only for the current session, that is, until the browser is closed. Permission is not required for session cookies.
The functional cookies used by the site are strictly necessary for the use of the site, in particular are connected to a specific request of on behalf of the user (such as login for example), for which no consent is necessary.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
Third Party Cookies
For more information on the use of data and their processing by Google it is recommended to check the information on the following website: http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/.
More information on cookies Google Analytics can be found at the following page: https: //developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
You can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics installing on your browser the appropriate component provided by Google (opt out). To disable the collection of data from Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
This site also incorporates plug and / or buttons for social networks, in order to permit easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. These plugins do not set a cookie, but if it is already on the visitor’s computer, it is able to read it and use it according to its settings. The collection and use of information by such third parties are governed by their privacy policies. Please refer to them for further info,
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ (link cookie information https: //www.facebook.com/help/cookies/)
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it (link cookie information https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter)
– Google+: http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/ (link information cookie http: //www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/).
Transfer of data to countries outside the EU
This site may share some of the data collected with localized services outside the European Union. The transfer is authorized by specific decisions of the European Union and the Authority for the protection of personal datahttp://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/provvedimenti-normativa/normativa/normativa-comunitaria-e-intenazionale/trasferimento-dei-dati-verso-paesi-terzi, so there is no need further consent.
This site uses data in a lawful and proper manner, taking all necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out using computers and / or computer, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, other categories of personnel (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) may have access to the data contained in the Site or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies).
Request for information can be made at any time concerning the processing of personal data, updates, corrections or integrations, cancellations, rendering anonymous or blocking of data in violation of the law, or opposing the processing of your data in accordance with art. 7 of Leg. 196/2003 quoted in full at the end of this policy.